Loire Valley Castles

Duration: 12hours

Loire Valley Castles

Duration: 12hours

Loire Valley Castles 12hours

Loire Valley Castles

1-2 persons: 900 € [per vehicle]

3-4 persons: 960 € [per vehicle]

5-6 persons: 1100 € [per vehicle]

7 or more persons: contact us

Book & pay your tour now!

You can fill the form below to book this tour. We will contact you to finalize it. To confirm the booking you will have to pay a 20% deposit with PayPal.

Booking Information

All bookings must be made via the reservation form featured on our website.

Response will be forthcoming within 48 hours. PARIS UNIQUE TOURS will confirm your booking request once we have received 20% of the total cost of the tour. The remaining 80% is due before the beginning of tour in cash or via credit card.

All prices and fares are quoted in Euros. The rates are based on each tour as described regarding sightseeing and duration and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.

Payments

We accept payment of your deposit via Visa, Mastercard or Paypal and we can also accept your balance payment cash or via Visa, Mastercard and Amex.

What is Included

Entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing noted as included in the itinerary; ground transportation during the program; transfers where applicable; fully-guided visits as noted in the itineraries.

What is Not Included

Accommodations, meals, drinks except when noted in the program. Personal expenses.

PARIS UNIQUE TOURS reserves the right to modify booking procedures, terms and conditions and/or program prices at any time without notice.

Cancellation, modifications and refunds

Once you have paid your 20% deposit your trip is confirmed.

Any cancellation of a booking must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by PARIS UNIQUE TOURS.

For cancellations made between one month and 7 days before the tour, there is no penalty except when particular reservations had been made, where these bookings fees are definitely lost.

For cancellations made between 7 days and 48 hours before the date of the tour we reserve the right to retain 20% of the full fee.

For cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour we reserve the right to retain the full fee.

No refunds are given in case of force majeure or if you leave your program after it has begun for any reason, or miss any scheduled sightseeing/visit or no showing up.

By enrolling on one of our tours, you agree to respect all decisions, instructions, and rules given by our guides.

While on tour, please communicate your wishes and/or difficulties to our staff (on time!), or report the above in our comments area during your booking. Our guides are very often the only ones who can really help you. Please feel free to make your comments or suggestions, or talk about what you feel, need or wish during your tour.

Tour schedule, information & notes

For those who want to explore the Medieval and Royal side of France and taste the worldwide known local Liquors, this tour is an ideal choice!

Visit 3 Castles and Chateaus along the Loire Valley and feel the luxury life of the French Nobility.

Your private, licensed and experienced guide will pick you up at your hotel in a luxury and very comfortable car, or, for more persons in a brand new, air-conditioned minibus

After the end of the guided tour you will be driven back to your hotel.

Description

After 2 hours drive, the private tour will be as follows:

Chambord, the great and unique palace of Francois I & Royal Apartments of François I and Louis XIV, getting the chance, among others, to admire the spectacular view of the terraces.

Chateau du Clos Luce, Leonardo da Vinci’s last residence.

Chateau de Chenonceau, admiring the splendid collections in the inside.

Take time to explore every interesting corner of the above places and feel the royalty while walking through the rooms and the gardens.

Please Note

  • It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour.
  • Booking of tour can be accepted if booking is made for at least 48 hours after the present date.
  • Children below 4 years old are free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
  • Schedules are subject to change.
  • After the end of the guided tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
  • Hotel transfer applies only for hotels within Paris area.
  • For travellers who would like to enjoy a specific tour or only a part of the above tour in their own discretion, please contact us

What is Included

Entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing noted as included in the itinerary; ground transportation during the program; transfers where applicable; fully-guided visits as noted in the itineraries.

What is Not Included

Accommodations, meals, drinks except when noted in the program. Personal expenses.

PARIS UNIQUE TOURS reserves the right to modify booking procedures, terms and conditions and/or program prices at any time without notice.

View photos of the tour